LATEST NEWS & TIPS
The 4TH OF JULY is right around the corner. Please be sure your pets are safe. Here are the top ten safety tips from petmd.com to keep your pet at ease:
10. Keep your pet indoors at all times.
9. Don't put insect repellant on your pet that is not specifically for your pet.
8. Do not give your pet alcohol.
7. If you're going to see the fireworks keep your pet at home.
6. Have your pet properly identified.
5. Keep your pet away from glow jewelry.
4. NEVER use fireworks around pets.
3. Don't give your pet people food.
2. Lighter fluid and matches are harmful to pets.
1. Citronella insect control can also be harmful to pets.
Please keep your animals in mind on this holiday.
Lena Veterinary Clinic in Lena, IL offers a variety of veterinary services to small and large animals. We assure you that our 8 doctors and staff will provide your pets the care and attention they deserve. We offer complete veterinary services for canine, feline, equine, bovine, caprine, and ovine. We have all the latest technology along with a large animal haul-in facility and many pet products available.
Monday - Friday: 8am - 5pm
Saturday: 8am - 2pm
We offer a wide variety of different products
at our clinic -
pet food, toys,
LARGE & SMALL
We provide on-farm large animal services for your cattle, horses, pigs, etc. We also have a haul-in facility available. We also specialize in small animals services.